Friday, February 4

On the peak

 

Date: 30 Jan 2011

Venue: The Peak, Hong Kong

 

This was the first outing with my photography crew, missed the last one because I had 2 exams.  It was actually quite fun, didn’t quite work as I had imagined, but our teacher Ban Li gave us advice when we started shooting.  It wasn’t very helpful though, the weather was quite bad - too hazy!

DSC_0026

The view was of course magnificent, it was freezing too!  We were all waiting patiently for the haze to “unveil” but it got worse as time went by…

DSC_0047 

The sky was beautiful though!

DSC_0092

We waited till 7pm, after the magic hour… Multi-exposure pictures :)  The result looks rather nice though!

 

DSC_0034

Anyway, it was a very nice experience to shoot with a group of people, who actually have better gears!  I didn’t even bring my bigger tripod!  Haha, our photography teacher said I should just throw it away :p  And he thought I was a university student!

DSC_0056 copy

I wish I had one of those cameras too!  Ban Li is a pro!