Thursday, January 20

On a sunny day…

 

Date: 8-9 Jan 2011

Venue: Home / TST

 

It was a really beautiful Saturday… but I had to stay in to study for my exams, agh.  The weather was amazing.

 

DSC_0173

Being inside made me wanting to go out even more!

Night

When you get too bored studying, and get distracted by the view outside of your room, I believe you’d take pictures like that too.  In 22 minutes the skies turned totally dark.  WINTER!

DSC_0167 DSC_0162

Alright, pretending to be diligent!  Really am NOT the diligent type…

 

And then the next day.  I couldn’t stand the boredom anymore.  Ha, so I invited Po and Yan to the museum :p

DSC_0189 DSC_0190

Have a bit of silly time in the Museum of Arts after visiting the…

DSC_0180

SHOW, where you could touch the sculptures from the Louvre!  Oh well, yeah, they are all replicas and you are not allowed to take photos!  :)  The best thing?  It costs only HK$10!

Silhouette2

Yes, once you’re out, the weather isn’t so good anymore… (!!!!) nevertheless it was a very nice photo!

 

Ciao! …I also suspect I have failed my Econ exam, BUT, I will certainly survive!