Saturday, February 5

Leonardo da Vinci

 

Spent some time in the Museum of Science for a while.  Leo da Vinci amazes me!

 

DSC_0094

My mood was unbelievably light.  Everything I saw, I saw beauty in it.

 

DSC_0109

…able to observe and record every experiment phenomenon precisely.  He was left-handed with written from right to left… difficult to read and understand…

He’s DA VINCI!  His notes were a mystery, he’s attractive, he’s mystic.

DSC_0104

Here is a picture of his handwriting…

DSC_0123

I focused all my attention of flight.  How much had he contributed to the world!  To all those places I’ve been… a plane.

DSC_0132

My physics was so bad it would make you cry.  I liked the model :p

DSC_0135

You must have seen this before!

DSC_0136

… and a projector!  He used this to make light for working at night!

 

DSC_0144

History repeats itself again and again.  I will have to break through.