Monday, December 21

blah blah blah

It’s been a really busy December.

 

Anyhow I still watched A Christmas Carol (Julie and Julia was brilliant!).

a-christmas-carol-jim-carrey (click on picture to see IMdb rating)

From a westerner’s point of view, I guess it was a very festive movie but… I was slightly disappointed.  The movie wasn’t as funny as I’d liked.  It was funny to see Jim Carrey’s face though, it made me giggle :)

 

I had a little accident the other day…  I’ve got a “beautiful” picture of the victim:

DSC_0095

My poor little toe.  To those who care… I am surviving - just no Converse anymore!  Still I am proudly announcing the lucky star of the month - JOEY LEUNG!

 

Thank you :D

 

It’s December, it’s all about generosity!  Here comes 2 more pictures:

IMG_6760

IMG_6761

 

May I wish you all a merry Christmas :)