Saturday, November 26

Santa's Town - such a name!



I spent the whole afternoon wandering around, first I went to Santa's Town in Central - Christmas is approaching you know, being the international city, of course there are always something to attract innocent tourists - it is all decorated, quite nice though.


Last year, the Christmas tree broke a world record (can't remember what record though, if you are interested, search guiness world records :p). There were a lot of people already, waiting for the opening of the Santa's Town (many of them are tourists), I felt like one of them myself, with a camera in my hands :) I can't say I like Christmas that much, it's not our tradition, though one thing that I really appreciate, we have holidays when Christmas comes... it's all too commercial!