Saturday, November 12

Middle Road Playground v. Lolita


On our way to the Middle Road playground. We'd never been there though. It was quite a amuzing day, Po and I wanted to play with the swing, we waited and waited, finally one kid left, I rushed to the swing, but suddenly the security guard came to us and said we weren't allowed to play! (Dammit!) Few minutes later, there was a 'photographer' (a freak one I'd say) taking pictures of 2 girls in Lolita clothinges (it was quite disgusting watching those girls posing, mimicing cartoons - sorry, but I am personally against Lolita trend), and they were using the playgound's facilities! Po was encouraged to make a complaint to the security, she came back to me even more angrier, she said 'he said he doesn't understand English' when we laughed for a while.


We made a funny video cursing and stating the whole thing, haha, silly us :D