Sunday, March 18

The Journey of Flowers

Went to Victoria Park with Yan the other day.  It was of course packed with people, as expected.  I really am tired of the crowds in the city.  The nice weather eased things up for us: we were wearing dresses and it felt exactly like summer!

 

Didn’t take many shots… I wonder where the hyacinths were while they were the theme this year… It was so crazy how few hyacinths were in the show!  Yan commented that there are more hyacinths in the park near where she lives than in the show, haha.

 

DSC_0121 

 

Green always attracts my attention, it’s my favourite colour :)

 

And here we go… some hyacinths!

 

DSC_0127 DSC_0131 DSC_0143 DSC_0148

 

Of course then I wondered why there were so many…

 

DSC_0135 DSC_0154

 

They are very very beautiful actually and hyacinths are not my flowers…. I am sorry to say.

 

DSC_0157 DSC_0159 

DSC_0165 DSC_0167

 

There were many different types of TULIPS!  They are elegant and beautiful…

 

DSC_0170 DSC_0197

 

…and are always crowded by people (the red is too crazy)!

 

DSC_0200

 

And here comes the end of the journey…

 

DSC_0185