Tuesday, October 25

Cloud dance

 

Coming up next week is the exhibition of our photos in the Exhibition Gallery in our very own Cultural Centre, TST.

 

Banner_1500

Invitation

 

A few of my pictures will be exhibited :)  I am a virgin in this and am very excited about it!  Well, may be I should try letting more people know about this exhibition first… but, I will survive if I didn’t!

 

The “Cloud dances” was one of the 3 sets which I wanted to submit to the exhibition, I gave it up in the end thinking the other set is better - of course you will let me know which set do you like better.  I love the idea though, the changing shapes of clouds, so mesmerising.  These pictures were taking during my wander-abouts in Hong Kong, the sky was so blue, the clouds so white, and the dance so elegant.

 

001 copy

002 copy

003 copy

004 copy

 

See you sometime in the exhibition hall next weekend!