Sunday, May 15

Shek O

 

Date: 15 May 2011

Venue: Shek O

 

Photography class.  We went to Shek O while it was drizzling.  Luckily the rain stopped a while after.

 

We were exercising with the shutter speed with the wave.  Here are what I’ve got:

DSC_0369 DSC_0373 DSC_0475 DSC_0527 DSC_0525 DSC_0493 

 

Shek O is a famous place for barbequing.  Actually I’ve been there for quite some times yet I haven’t been to the other side of the island, where there were full of rocks and there was even a nice little bridge.

 

Later I learned that it is a very famous spot for wedding pictures.  I can’t imaging myself taking my own wedding pictures there but… well, obviously it isn’t or others.

 

DSC_0562 DSC_0578

The rocks were crazily slippery.  I almost felt, my right knee got a huge bruise but well, I got lucky and didn’t fall of course.  But the picture taken on the right was quite worth it!

 

DSC_0479

This actually is one of my favourite picture of the day :)