Sunday, April 24

Another hike

 

Date: 24 April 2011

Venue: Long Ke

 

I can’t believe I went to Long Ke twice shortly!  With different people and even happier!  This time no Nikon D90, only a Ricoh!  I’ve got tons of pictures so I am only posting group pictures :D

 

DSC_6132

Group photo after getting off the mini van, before actually hiking.

 

DSC_9660

Another group photo in the summit of the hills :D  Look at the back of us!  So many mountains!!!!!  So beautiful!!!!

 

DSC_9708

After we’ve made it to the beautiful beach!  Not quite a group photo… but still interesting!

0.01

And girls only :)  A few girls anyway!

DSC_9726

Yeah!  Had to keep on hiking!

DSC_9741

After we got to the dam.

 

Exif_JPEG_PICTURE

While we were waiting for the taxis to come, and the sun was setting… so got a few shots, taken by Po :D

 

Exif_JPEG_PICTURE

How look at breathtaking the view was!  I love Hong Kong!

 

In the end… I am looking sooooooo dark! (picture taken before dinner in a seafood restaurant!)

0.0

I love to be dark :D