Sunday, January 31

Fotanian

Date: 17 Jan 2010

Venue: Fotanian

 

No update, no update, yes update!  Finally!

 

No more shooting still, don’t have time for it yet, a shame.  Anyway.  Was invited to Fotanian on 17 Jan :)  The weather was so beautiful, it felt just like summer!  (Actually it felt like summer as well, today, the weather was just brilliant!  It revived up my dying soul!!!!)

 

Thanks to Jan, I had a great time :D

 

(No more nonsense, just pictures - all pictures taken with my Nikon DC)

 

DSCN0771-1

The first studio.

DSCN0777-1

Isn’t this amazing?!

DSCN0778-1

I’d love to have such a book shelf!!

DSCN0784-1

One of my favourite art work.

DSCN0803-1

Cozy :D

DSCN0823-1

This guy was funny.  He saw me taking a picture, stared at me, I stared back, he lose, turned away.  Haha.

DSCN0827-1

Very nice.

DSCN0836-1

Environmentally friendly?

DSCN0843-1

Don’t pee here, my friend!!

DSCN0849-1

Hello from Joey Leung :)

 

Here are a few of artwork that I liked…

DSCN0789

This just feels right for me.

DSCN0790 

The texture…

DSCN0795

The meaning behind!

DSCN0808

For those of you who know me well… haha, I am sure you know why.

DSCN0820

Hong Kong… in memory?

DSCN0863

Very cheerful.

 

Had ‘so much exercise’ that day, walking countless stairs.  I didn’t really talk much but I couldn’t help smiling to myself too often that day because I was too joyful.  It was a very sweet feeling. 

 

…I just hope my new friend didn’t think I was such a bore!  I had such a beautiful time that day!

 

***

 

What’s keeping me busy?

Kindle

My Kindle!  Definitely no glare (and it’s better than owning iPad in my opinion)!

 

Looking forward to February! :D