Saturday, May 2

Holga pictures

Finally I got my Holga pictures from the traditional photo store (the one in Yau Ma Tei).  Those stores are being ‘wiped out’, people use digital cameras now - too many really and we hardly develop pictures, er, not for me.  I love *real* pictures.

It shocked me, when I got them. 

They sucked.  My pictures sucked!

Overexposed, underexposed, out of focus, shaking… here are some of my first-attempted Holga pictures.

F1220008 F1220011

These were supposed to be good pictures among the lot…. hm, I guess they are not as good as I’d wanted.

F1220012

Haha, one of the best!  Flowers!  Could you imagine!

F1220015 F1220013

These pictures didn’t turn out quite as what I had in mind…. Hmmmmm.

F1220014 F1220028

I can’t quite manage the skill just yet.  I’m giving myself 3 cartons of films to do whatever I want to with my toy camera.  I am sure it’d be fun.

Right now I’m working on a project.   Hold your breath and wait for my upload in the future!